Pre-Shipment Inspection / PSI, Product Inspection in Turkey
If the supplier RELIABLE to do business with?
Do they have a Quality Control/Assurance plan and how?
Turkel Inspection Servise(TIS) suggests you use our pre-shipment inspection service.
Pre shipment inspection is also known as product inspection, final check inspection,etc..
We're checking the order when is 100% completed, packed and ready to ship .Then a product inspection will be performed.
After the inspection , we're giving you a specific certificate of the details of inspection.
We're guaranteed to give you a best price for inspection service in Turkey.
Before ADVANCE payment to suppliers , contact with us !!
We will do below product inspections when performing pre-shipment inspection ( PSI ):
- Checking the Contract Quantities
- The packing type and related labels
- The storage type of your products
- Workmanship Appearance
- Materials Function, Size and Measurement
- Reliability and Safety Tests
- Checking Related Shipping Files
- Other Specified Requirements From you
Container Loading Supervision in Turkey
(Container Loaing Inspection, Container Loading Check, CLS)
TIS suggests to you to use our Container Loading Supervision ( Container Loading Inspection, Container Loading Check, CLS) service. It happens in the manufacturer's warehouse or the forwarder's warehouse.
Not only the loading of the correct products and its quantity are supervised during the Container Loading Supervision(Container Loading Inspection, Container Loading Check, CLS) but also the correct packaging and the quality of the goods are inspected. A report with full information and photos will be emailed to you within 12 hours. By that report, you will know the whole container loading process and your products inside the container.
Below items checked when Container Loading Supervision / Inspection / Check:
- Recording the container loading conditions (weather, arrival time of containers, container number, truck number etc…)
- Inspect the packing ways of your products including the shipping mark, carton dimension, gross weight etc.
- Verify the quantity of goods put into the container when performing the container loading supervision( Container Loading Inspection, Container Loading Check, CLS
- Verify if the products are the ones you want. We will randomly draw some samples to check the general quality for you during the container loading supervision ( Container Loading Inspection, Container Loading Check, CLS)
- Record down the container loading process with photos
- Record down the seal number of container
Sample Inspection Report
- Shipment Inspection Turkey
- Cargo Inspection Turkey
- Loading inspection Turkey
- Company Audit Turkey
- İnspection Turkey
- Pre-Shipment Inspection Turkey
- Production Inspection Turkey
- Company Inspection Turkey
- Product Search Turkey
- Product Source Turkey
- Commodity Inspection Turkey
- Plant Inspection Turkey
- Food Test Turkey
- Quality Control Turkey
- Vendor Inspection Turkey
- Product Test Turkey
- Factory Acceptance Test Turkey
- Inspection Turkey
Your benefits by using our Container Loading Supervision ( Container Loading Inspection, Container Loading Check, CLS) service:
- Reduce the risk of wrong quantity, wrong products, or damaged merchandise shipped
- Improve your sourcing efficiency
- No need for you to be on-the-spot. Save your money, save your time!
Turkel Inspectıon Services Benefits
- All-inclusive pricing for inspections
- An inspector onsite within 48 hours
- Easy online scheduling of services
We are an independent, certified and licensed quality control company, working on your side to protect your business interests in the supply chain.
Speed and Flexibility - We guarantee to be at any factory in Turkey within 48 hours. Clients are allowed to modify or cancel orders up until 4 pm (Turkey time) the day before the scheduled inspection.
Our coverage in Europe
- Czech Republic
Why Inspections are Important and Save You Money
Avoid Costly Product Defects and Shipment Delays
Product inspections minimize the amount of costly product defects. Inspections can detect merchandise containing non-standard or non-compliant components.
Issue Corrective Action
Inspections help you determine the overall quality of your order, and determine the need to issue corrective actions before any products leave the factory.